Yoga Retreat in FRANCE!
May 6 - May 13
Dates May 6-13, 2017
Wanna go on an epic journey of yoga, wine, and pleasure, AND give back to an amazing cause? Go ahead and book today, people. You’ll feel mighty fly when you do.
Join Alexa Silvaggio in the South of France for a pleasure filled retreat that will benefit Yoga Reaches Out. Yoga Reaches Out is a powerful organization that is all about creating positive change. They host events throughout the USA raising money for charities of all kinds. Education, health care, and curing cancer to name a few.
- Yoga most mornings & each evening
- 7 nights chateau accommodation
- 3 farm-to-table meals each day
- Wine tasting
- Sample the best of the region during an evening with a local sommelier
- Local vineyard winemaker for a day!
- Teach your tastebuds with a lunch food/wine pairing class
- Create, blend and bottle your own unique vino memories to bring home
- Day trip to La Roque Gageac and Beynac
- Boating on the Dordogne
- Excursions through medieval La Roque and Beynac
- Trip to the Issigeac market
- Catch the tastes and colors of this medieval town during their famous Sunday market
- Transfers (on arrival and departure days only) from the Bergerac airport or train station